|Job Title:||Graduate Process Engineer||Job Category:||Graduate|
|Department/Group:||Regal Eagle||Job Code/ Req#:||NIGGRADPROC/001|
|Location:||Lagos, Nigeria||Travel Required:||50%|
|Level/Salary Range:||₦ 450,000 per annum||Position Type:||Full Time|
|HR Contact:||Michael Olatunji||Date posted:||January 2, 2022|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||Yes||Posting Expires:||September 8, 2026|
|External posting URL:||https://www.regaleagle.com.ng/careers.php|
|Internal posting URL:||https://intranet.regaleagle.com.ng/careers.php|
|Applications Accepted By:|
|Fax or E-mail:
(+234) 1 227 8912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: RE: HR Department – Graduate Process Engineer – NIGGRADPROC/001
Regal Eagle Nigeria (Engineering) Ltd
39 Alfred Rewane Road,
|Role and Responsibilities
This role is best suited for an individual with an extensive background in the electrical industry, particular within Nigeria. As this role requires continuous networking with both young and old engineers, from corporate and non-corporate backgrounds, and the selected individual would need to have a firm understand and respect for company procedures. needs someone well connected and can use social media to generate interest in electrical engineering. Some of the duties that this role involves are:
· Producing electrical engineering promotion content for the Regal Eagle YouTube channel.
· Promoting Regal Eagle’s electrical engineering consulting capabilities.
· Assisting other employees within the electrical/electronics department.
· Assisting other engineers defining the scope of work for all electrical engineering projects.
· Assist with the executing of work with the electrical engineering department.
· Periodically reviewing your own performance within the electrical engineering department.
· Defining the man-hours require to perform your electrical engineering activities.
· Maintaining a positive relationship with all members of the team.
· Keeping yourself informed of company changes to services and developments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Master of Science degree in Mechanical/Process Engineering (optional)
Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Mechanical/Process Engineering (required)
Professional Registration (preferred)
A minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in a multi-discipline, consulting engineering environment (optional)
Demonstrated ability to make decisions quickly, juggle multiple tasks, communicate in a clear and concise manner, and provide effective leadership.
Must be comfortable making group presentations to various audiences.
|Reviewed By:||Michael Olatunji||Date:||April 3, 2022|
|Approved By:||Michael Olatunji||Date:||April 3, 2022|
|Last Updated By:||Michael Olatunji||Date/Time:||April 3, 2021 at 11:00|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com